It’s National Pie Day! Here’s a fun and incredibly easy cream cheese pie. It’ll take less than an hour, and looks beautifully designed with fruits. The fruit can be arranged in whatever pattern you like, and provide a tart contrast to the sweetness of the pie itself.
- Crust (or you can use store-bought crust):
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 tbs unsalted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt, honey
- fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, peaches, or others)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- For the Crust: add sugar, flour and softened butter into a bowl. Knead into a ball.
- Press dough evenly into a springform pan.
- Bake for 9 – 11 minutes. Let cool.
- For filling: beat the cream cheese, sugar, heavy cream and yogurt until smooth.
- Spread mixture over crust.
- Slice up the fruit and arrange around the edges in concentric circles. Add blueberries to fill in space. Design it however you wish!
- Place the pie in the refrigerator for about fifteen minutes, and then it’s ready to be served! Enjoy!